(11) 10cm vapor gas multi-sampler with sheathed Iron Constantan 304SS type J thermocouple, 115v or 220v, 250w heater system, Swagelok® vacuum valve, thermocouple port, injection port heatable to 200 degrees C, heated windows to prevent fogging, KCl windows, 303SS body.
(66) The G-2 Gas Cell is for analysis of pure gases or gas mixtures in which component gases are present at concentrations of 5 percent or more. The G-2 Gas Cell has a fixed pathlength of either 5cm or 10cm. The windows of the cell are easy to remove for cleaning, making the G-2 ideal for working with wet or reactive gases that have a tendency to fog or attack the window material.
(8) The demountable Beta Gas Cell comes complete with a 10cm or 5cm Pyrex Cell body, cell mount, 2 Viton® O-rings or gaskets, 2 PTFE gaskets, and 2 septa, but without windows. (Windows and gaskets can be ordered separately). The window size is 25mm x 4mm. When assembled, the cell will be gas tight and operable at both reduced or positive pressures. Filling of the cell is conveniently handled with a gas tight syringe (ICL Part no. 0009-609).
(9) All components of the G-3PTFE 10cm gas cell that contact the sample can be made entirely of PTFE, making the cell useful for any gas sample that might attack, or be contaminated by, glass or stainless steel gas cell components. The G-3PTFE is useful for analysis of pure gases and mixtures in which the constituent gases are present in concentrations of 5% or more.
The Long Path Mini Gas Cell is a multiple-pass long path cell with a small footprint that permits the spectroscopist to vary its pathlength from 1.2 meters (at 8 passes) to 6.0 meters (at 40 passes). An externally mounted knob at the end of the cell allows variation of the pathlength while the sample is in the cell. The cell volume is 0.5 liters.
(3) The permanently aligned gas cells have transfer optics, valves, pressure gauge (10 meter only) and Swagelok® valves and connections and a flow-through tube. The cells come assembled with Potassium Bromide (KBr) windows and black anodized aluminum mounting hardware.
The Laser Line Long path gas cell is a variable pathlength cell with a battery operated visible laser alignment system. The cell features a borosilicate body, SS valves and fittings with 1/4” Swagelok® connections and flow tube.
(8) ICL’s all metal gas cells are available in stainless steel and electroless nickel plated aluminum. The cells are designed for mounting in a center focus FTIR. Optics are mounted on removable sub-assemblies.